21 October 201919:20 - 19:20 Airport Sheremetyevo
FLIGHT TO GUANGZHOU, FLIGHT SU 0220
22 October 201909:45 - 14:00
ARRIVAL IN GUANGZHOU, TRANSFER TO SHENZHEN, LUNCH, CITY TOUR, CHECK-IN (Venice Raytour HOTEL)
EXPERT MEETING 1.
DIGITAL LOGISTICS AND DIGITAL CUSTOMS. INFORMATION SECURITY ISSUES
Session includes a visit to the International Container Port of Shenzhen - Yantian.
23 October 201909:00 - 15:00
EXPERT MEETING 2
TECHNOLOGIES AND SERVICES OF THE NEW GENERATION BASED ON 5G
24 October 201909:00 - 10:00 Peng Cheng Laboratory Building
REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPANTS
PLENARY SESSION of 10-th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE INFOFORUM-CHINA.DIGITAL FUTURE TODAY:
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION, RISKS AND NECESSITY OF INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION
Session is organized jointly with the China Security Alliance of the Cloud and Emerging Technology Innovation (C-CSA). Delegations from Russia, China, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Vietnam and other countries are taking part in the session.
Issues to consider:
- Digital economy: global risks and international cooperation.
- Countering the threats of international terrorism and extremism: intellectual and information-analytical solutions;
- A new level of digitalization based on 5G technology.
- Digital transport logistics of the SCO countries, digital customs, digital border.
- Information security issues of the Cloud technologies.
- Modern Smart city: solutions for creating a secure information infrastructure.
- E-government, electronic services to the public, sustainable communication: experience in ensuring the reliability of communication channels, protection of information and personal data.
- Information security in the financial sector and cross-border interaction.
- International cooperation between Russia, China and other countries in the field of training for the digital economy.
Expert Meeting 3.
RELEVANT ISSUES OF INTERNET MANAGEMENT AND CONSTRUCTION OF THE SECURE INFORMATIONAL ENVIRONMENT
The key speaker is Professor Fan Binxing, Chairman of the China Cloud Security Association, the Chairman of the China Cyber Security Association.
All participants of the Infoforum are invited to participate in the discussion.