1 February 201809:00 - 10:00 Moscow Government Building (New Arbat, 36), Grand Concert Hall Foye
REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPANTS OF INFOFORUM-2018
OPENING OF THE EXPOSITION INFORMATION SECURITY DECISIONS
2018 - 2024: INFORMATION SECURITY IN DIGITAL ERA
Russia in the modern International Information Space. Global risks in the sphere of Information Security in Russia and other countries.
The tasks and main directions of the Government Program Digital Economy of the Russian Federation. The Information Security module.
Ensuring of Information and Technological Independence: priority tasks for improving the state system for detecting, preventing and eliminating the consequences of computer attacks on the information resources of the Russian Federation.
The tasks of ensuring the Security of Critical Information Infrastructure in the Russian Federation.
Information Security in the Credit and Financial sphere: new challenges and solutions.
Import substitution and security in the sphere of creation, development and use of communication networks and the Russian segment of the Internet.
Information City, Smart Region, Open Republic. Regional Digital Government, E-services for citizens, Electronic Interaction and Ensuring the Security of information for citizens and organizations.
Priority directions of development of domestic Science, Technology and Education in the Information Society and Digital Economy.
The list of speakers will be announced later
AWARDING THE LAUREATES
• PROFESSIONAL AWARD IN THE FIELD OF INFORMATION SECURITY «SILVER SWORD»
• ALL-RUSSIAN COMPETITION OF STUDENTS AND YOUNG SPECIALISTS IN THE FIELD OF INFORMATION SECURITY «INFOFORUM - NEW GENERATION»
THEMATIC SESSIONS AND ROUND TABLES
THEMATIC SESSION 1. SECURE INTERNET
"K" Office (Cyberpolicy) of the Ministry of Internal Affairs orа the Russian Federation
Coordination Center of the National Domain of the Internet
It is necessary to enhance the security and sustainability of the Russian segment of the Internet. If additional normative acts must be adopted, let us today discuss your ideas and proposals on this score... Like other democratic countries, we should fight against those who are using the information space for propaganda of radical ideas and justification of terrorism and extremism and nip in the bud any attempts to post online materials that threaten the security of our state, society as a whole and its individual members - V. Putin at the meeting of the Security Council of the Russian Federation, 26.10.2017
Issues for discussion:
1. Illegal activities tendencies and modern international problems of Information Security in the Internet.
2. Issues of improving the system of national and international regulation of confidence measures in the Internet. Confidentiality and user personal safety guarantees and protection of individual information.
3. National concepts and solutions for ensuring of secure operation of the Internet within the framework of a digital economy.
4. Countering the ideology of terrorism and extremism in the Internet.
5. Social Networks and Smart Information Security Systems.
6. The Culture of the Information Security.
THEMATIC SESSION 2. SECURITY OF CRITICAL INFORMATION INFRASTRUCTURE: LEGISLATIVE ENSURING AND INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS
The Federal Law on the security of critical information infrastructure of Russia will enter into force on January 1, 2018. Thus, the legal foundation for further practical steps in this area has been laid. Meanwhile, it is imperative to keep in mind that the level of threat in the information space is on the rise, the number of risks is increasing, and the implications of various kinds of cyber attacks are no longer local, but truly global in nature and scale - V.Putin at the meeting of the Security Council of the Russian Federation, 26.10.2017
Issues for discussion:
1. Implementation of the Federal Law of July 26, 2017 No. 187-FZ "On the Security of the Critical Information Infrastructure of the Russian Federation".
2. Requirements for ensuring the safety of the objects of critical information infrastructure.
3. Decisions to counteract the threats of terrorism, extremism and external information intrusion on the objects of industry, energetics, transport, communications, financial field.
4. Automated Process Control System in industry, the fuel and energy sector: ensuring the Information Security.
5. Development of smart management systems: new tasks in the field of protection and analysis of information.
6. Innovative solutions for the security of the territorially distributed information systems.
THEMATIC SESSION 3. IMPORT REPLACEMENT AND SECURITY IN THE FIELD OF CREATION, DEVELOPMENT AND USE OF COMMUNICATION NETWORKS
THEMATIC SESSION 4. SMART TRANSPORT SYSTEMS: SECURITY, EFFICIENCY, RELIABILITY
The Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation is invited to act as a co-organizer of the Session
Issues for discussion:
1. Digital solutions on transport and the development of the infrastructure of the Russian economy.
2. Digital Railways, Smart transport systems, Smart public transport, telecommunication solutions for air transport. Complex issues of Information Security and Protection of the Information.
3. Integrated data processing centers in transport: issues of Information Security.
4. Ensuring the reliability of Communication Systems in transport.
5. Digital registration and maintenance of transportation. Issues of Personal Data Protection.
6. Technical Solutions for providing e-visas.
7. Introduction of Robotic Systems and Artificial Intelligence for Transport Management: issues of Information Security.
8. Cross-border cooperation. Harmonization of Russian and international classifiers for the purpose of electronic cross-border data exchange in management, trade and transport.
THEMATIC SESSION 5. SMART CITY, SMART REGION: INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF REGIONS AND ENSURING OF SECURITY OF CITIZENS BY IMPLEMENTING SMART DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES
1. The complex implementation of the "Digital Economy of the Russian Federation" Program in the Russian regions.
2. Experience of the implementation of Smart Cities projects in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation and transition to the strategy of Smart Regions.
3. World trends in the development of Smart Cities and Smart Regions. Practices and approaches to solving the issues of Information Security.
4. Components of Smart City and Smart Region programs: Smart Healthcare, Smart Education, Smart Transport, Smart Buildings, Smart Energy, Smart Culture - the necessity for planned preparation of standard and certified solutions in the field of Information Security and Personal Data Protection.
5. Development of the use of Digital Technologies in state and municipal management. Solutions for secure Digital Document Management and Electronic Interaction of citizens and organizations.
6. Legal issues for the implementation of digitalization programs in the regions of Russia.
7. Necessary objective preconditions for the introduction of Intelligent Digital Technologies in the regions of Russia. The creation of regional pilot projects for the implementation of the program "Digital Economy of Russia".
8. Applied directions for the introduction of Smart Digital Technologies in the Russian regions for solving tasks of Public Security.
THEMATIC SESSION 6. INFORMATION SECURITY OF CROSS-CUTTING DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES
1. Russian and world trends in the development of modern systems of detecting and preventing of computer attacks.
2. Complex approaches to the construction of Information Security Systems.
3. Cloud Technologies and new solutions to protect information and ensure the fault tolerance of modern Storage Systems.
4. Virtualization technologies, BigDAta problems, ensuring the integrity and availability of information systems.
5. Industrial Internet and Information Security issues.
6. Application of quantum technologies in modern Information Security systems.
7. Development of cognitive technologies and Artificial Intelligence: solutions for ensuring the Information Security.
16:00 - 18:00 PANEL DISCUSSION 7. EXPORT CAPABILITIES OF INFORMATION SECURITY COMPANIES. SUPPORT MECHANISMS
The "Digital Economy of the Russian Federation" Program aims to create effective mechanisms for State regulation and support in the field of Information Security when integrating the national digital economy into the international economy. It is the export potential that indicates how effective products and technologies are. But we need a system of measures for a whole range of export issues.
Issues for discussion:
1. Examples of successful activity on foreign markets. Successful cooperation within the framework of the EAEU, SCO, BRICS, CSTO and other international organizations.
2. Examples of successful implementation of Russian solutionts in the products of international IT-companies.
3. Required actions to support Russian IT-exports.
4. Harmonization of Russian and international standards in the field of Information Security.
5. Ensurance of Russia's participation in the implementation of international documents oi the field of Information Security. Participation of Russian experts in the activities of major international organizations.
6. Expansion of participation of Russian specialists in international exhibitions and forums. Support for international events.
7. Issues of intellectual property protection and patenting. A system of supporting measures to Russian manufacturers of ICT-products abroad.
2 February 201810:00 - 13:00 Moscow Government Building
THEMATIC SESSION 8. DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES AND INFORMATION SECURITY IN FINANCIAL MARKETS
The financial industry is one of those few areas where digital technologies have long been present, actively developing and affect the interests of all participants in economic activity, as well as of each regular citizen.
We need – based on international experience – to build a regulatory environment that will make it possible to codify relations in this sphere, reliably protect the interests of citizens, businesses and the state and provide legal guarantees for using innovative financial instruments. I would like once again to draw your attention to the need to use the advantages that are offered by new technological solutions in the banking sphere - V.Putin at the Meeting on using digital technology in finance, October 10, 2017
Issues for discussion:
Protection of the National Payment System, the Safety of Remote Banking Services, Personal Data Protectionin in Internet commerce, the use of Mobile Platforms in financial field, Safety of Online Insurance, development of BigData tools and Artificial Intelligence, the prospects for introducing Distributed Registry Technologies
The Session is held with the General Directorate of Security and Information Protection of the Bank of Russia, Sberbank, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation
THEMATIC SESSION 9. LEGAL REGULATION OF INFORMATION SECURITY IN THE CONDITIONS OF THE DIGITAL ECONOMY
- Main issues in the field of Information Security, that requires comprehensive legal regulation in the Digital Economy. Do we need a special law “On Digital Economy”? What are the subjects of regulation in the Distributed Registry Systems Law, Artificial Intelligence Law, Industrial Internet of Things Law? A different legislative solutions considering the emergence of new challenges and threats.
- Russian and international standards in the Information Security. Priority mesures of the harmonization of Information Security standards of the EAEU, SCO, BRICS, CSTO countries.
- The tasks of creating an infrastructure for a unified electronic signature trust space that provides cross-border information interaction within the Digital Economy.
- Electronic Document Management: the necessity to improve the legal regulation.
- Development of export capacities within the partnership of the the EAEU, SCO, BRICS, CSTO countries.
- The ennsuranse of Russia's participation in the creation and implementation of international documents on Information Security issues related to the Digital Economy. The expansion of Russia’s participation in international organizations and events.
- Issues of building a trusted environment that provides collective Information Security for the EAEU countries. Similar experience of the other countries and unions.
THEMATIC SESSION 10. PRIORITIES OF EDUCATION UNDER THE CONDITIONS OF INFORMATION SOCIETY AND DIGITAL ECONOMY