6 июня 201708:00 - 00:00
Arrival of participants in Khanty-Mansiysk
PARTICIPATION IN 9th INTERNATIONAL IT-FORUM EVENTS
Official Opening Ceremony of the VII International IT Forum with the participation of BRICS and the SCO countries Plenary Session
(according to Program)
7 июня 201710:00 - 17:00
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE FOR INFORMATION SECURITY «INFOFORUM-UGRA»
INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION IN THE FIELD OF INFORMATION SECURITY: STATE, SOCIETY AND BUSINESS INITIATIVES
Topics for discussion:
1. Questions of Information Security in SCO, BRICS, CSTO, EAEU format. International cooperation in the information field.
2. Global scale challenges and major issues in the field of Information Security.
3. Development of the legislative system of the Information Security at national and international levels.
4. Information Security solutions for implementation of e-Government, e-Education, e-Medicine, Internet of Things technologies.
5. Information Security in the field of credits and finances. Issues of cross-border electronic interoperability.
6. Smart and Safe City, Data Centers, Cloud Technologies, Safe Transportation management, Private and Corporate Information Security: national and international experience.
7. Information Security of Telecommunication Systems. The experience of the SCO, BRICS, CSTO and EAEU countries in the information security.
8. New Informational Technologies and security issues. Potential and prospects of import substitution. "Growth points" of the Information Security industry in Rusian Federation and wordwide.
9. Safer Internet. Counteracting cybercrime. Regulation in the Information Space. Humanitarian issues of Information Security.
10. Perspective directions for international cooperation in the fields of Information Security, Telecom and Mass Communications.
Invited to give a speeches and participate:
• Deputies of the State Duma of the Russian Federation (the Committee for Information Policy, Information Technologies and Communications, the Committee for Security and Anti-Corruption);
• Members of the The Council of the Federaton of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation;
• Representatives of the Presidential Administration and the Government Executive Office of the Russian Federation;
• Representatives of the state regulators of the Information Security industry of the Russian Federation (the Security Council of the Russian Federation, the Federal Security Service, the Federal Service for Technical and Export Control, The Ministry Of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Communications, the Central Bank of the Russian Federation);
• Representatives of the Russian ministries: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Teelecom and Mass Communications, Federal Communications Agency, EMERCOM of Russia, Ministry of Economic Development, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Education and Science, other federal and regional authorities of Russian Federation;
• Representatives of the SCO Secretariat, SCO Business Council, the CSTO Secretariat, the Executive Committee of CIS and EAEU;
• Representatives of the state administrations of SCO, BRICS, CSTO, EAEU members and other countries;
• Chinese Cyber Security Association (CCSA);
• Association of Cloud Technology Security in China (CSA GCR);
• Representatives of the Chamber of Commerce of the Russian Federation, Association of Russian Banks, the Association of Internet of things and other professional associations;
• Managers and experts from leading Russian and international IT-companies.
ROUND TABLE 1.
SAFETY OF CRITICAL INFORMATION INFRASTRUCTURE IN ACTUAL CONDITIONS
Topics for discussion:
1. The requirements for Information Security and protection of Critical Information Infrastructure (CII) on the legislative and organizational levels. Experience of CII protection in Russia and other countries. Information Security of the technological processes in the Energy Industry, Nuclear Industry, Chemical Industry, Food and Water Supply facilities and other Critical iIformation Infrastructure facilities.
2. Integrated approach to the construction of Information Security systems at various levels. State, business, users responsibilities. Actual requirements for specialists in Information and Computer Security.
3. Integrated sustainability of national payment systems under the impact of destabilizing factors (including social engineering attacks, "Trojans", "implants" etc).
4. Security of telecommunication systems, public administration facilities and government communications.
7. Smart and Safe City. IT solutions that meet the security requirements of municipal authorities, Information Security services, Transport Management systems, Rapid Response systems, protection of citizens in emergency situations.
Round Table 2.
INFORMATION SECURITY OF UP-TO-DATE TECHNOLOGIES. TRENDS 2017
1. Russian and world trends in the development of modern systems to detect and prevent cyberattacks on information resources.
2. Integrated approach to the construction of Information Security systems.
3. Cloud Technologies and new solutions for Data Protection and Fault Tolerance of modern Storage Systems.
4. Virtualization Technology, the problem of "Big Data", ensurance of the integrity and availability of Information Systems.
5. Information Security technologies for Mobile Platforms.
6. Intelligent Systems and Protection of information.
7. Internet of Things, Industry Internet of Things, Internet of everything and Information Security issues.