4 февраля 201609:00 - 10:00 The building of the Moscow Government, the Main Concert Hall foyer
REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPANTS OF INFOFORUM-2016
INFORMATION SECURITY OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION IN GLOBAL INFORMATION SOCIETY
INFORMATION SECURITY OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION IN GLOBAL INFORMATION SOCIETY
The Awarding ceremony
BLOCK "A" - STRATEGIC ISSUES
FORECAST 2016. WHAT COMING YEAR PREPARES TO US
Experts will discuss near and distant perspectives, topical trends in the development of ICT and security technologies in Russia and in the world.
RUSSIA AND PROBLEMS OF INTERNATIONAL INFORMATION SECURITY
Questions for discussion:
• International information security and cooperation in the format of the EAEU, SCO, BRICS, the CSTO, the UN.
• Priority tasks of Russia for the development of its own information security system.
• Formation of a single space of trust at the inter-state cooperation.
• Regional standardization of tools and mechanisms of ensuring information security.
UNSOLVED ISSUES OF THEORY AND PRACTICE OF LEGAL REGULATION IN THE SPHERE OF INFORMATION SECURITY
• Unsolved problems of the system of ensuring information security in the Russian Federation.
• Issues of legislative regulation of ensuring security of state secrets in modern conditions.
• The necessity of a federal law on official secrecy. Official and confidential information, trade secrets: principles of demarcation of information with limited access.
• Basic principles of legal regulation of ensuring security of critical information infrastructure.
• Law on Personal Data: unsolved issues and problems.
• Issues of improvement of the practice of licensing, accreditation, certification and notification in the sphere of information security.
BLOCK "B" – ELECTRONIC INTERACTION, COMMUNICATION AND SECURITY
SAFETY AND IMPORT SUBSTITUTION IN THE COMMUNICATIONS INDUSTRY
Session is prepared jointly with the Federal Communications Agency.
• Undeclared mobile phones. Introduction of liability for their use in public communication network.
• The main tasks of communications operators for ensuring the information security of the public communications network.
• Import substitution. The success of Federal Communications Agency subordinate organizations.
• Peculiarities of training specialists in the field of communications in the context of solving the problems of import substitution.
ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT FLOW AND ELECTRONIC INTERACTIONS IN THE OPEN STATE
• "Open State", "Open Government", "Open Gegion", "Open Data" and data protection.
• Problems of the use of electronic signatures. Ensuring of the legal value of electronic document flow. European trends of electronic identification and problems of identification and authentication of participants of electronic interaction in Russia.
• Readiness of local government bodies (financial, organizational, personnel) to the development of electronic interaction.
• Practice of electronic interaction in the "Open State" (state and municipal services, judiciary, libraries, archives, notaries).
MOBILE PAYMENTS, MOBILE OFFICE AND MOBILE SECURITY
• Development of national payment instruments and fraud in the financial markets.
• Security in the field of mobile payments, mobile acquiring and application of NFC-technology. New products and applications for secure mobile payments.
• Modern solutions for secure mobile office. Secure access to corporate files from any device, synchronization and joint use.
• Security means of controlling and accordance with corporate standards. Tasks of the response centers to incidents in the field of information security.
BLOCK "C" – TECHNOLOGIES AND INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT
INFORMATION SECURITY OF PERSPECTIVE TECHNOLOGIES. TRENDS 2016
Traditional thematic session dedicated to the most perspective practical issues of ensuring information security.
• Domestic and global trends in the development of modern systems of detection, prevention and elimination of consequences of computer attacks on information resources. Evaluating the effectiveness, ratings of threats and vulnerabilities, new solutions for the protection against external intrusion at the levels of developer, provider and user.
• Information security of "cloud" technologies.
• Virtualization technologies, problems of "big data", ensuring the integrity and availability of information systems.
• Integrated approaches to the construction of information security systems at different levels.
• Internet of Things, industrial IoT and safety.
DATA STORAGE SYSTEMS AND DATA CENTRES: ISSUES OF PROTECTING OF INFORMATION AND ENSURING OF THE DISASTER-RESISTANCE
• Modern tendencies of the development of data centers in Russia. What is more perspective: government data centers, commercial or regional?
• Conditions promoting the development of data center services market and factors hindering the growth of consumer confidence in cloud technologies.
• Integrated solutions for information security and energy efficiency of modern storage systems.
• Creating of the state “cloud” for ministries and departments: problems and real solutions.
MONITORING OF SECURITY EVENTS AND SECURITY MANAGEMENT OF IT-INFRASTRUCTURE
• Analytical and software solutions for monitoring security events in the network in real time.
• Systems of IT service management, allowing to automate the process of decision-making to respond to the events related to the security breach. Analysis of big data.
• Information security and protection of enterprise from threats of terrorism and technological disasters.
• Monitoring the quality of business applications and the provision of business services.
• Systems of preventing leaks of information, fraud with usage of electronic means of communication and other threats, reaction on them, determining priorities of safety and management of user access to information resources.
5 февраля 201610:00 - 13:00
BLOCK "D" - DISCUSSION PLATFORM
PERSONNEL TRAINING IN THE SPHERE OF INFORMATION SECURITY
• Staffing needs in the field of information security in the sectors of the economy, the state and regional governance in Russia.
• Interconnection of professional and educational standards.
• How to ensure that the training and retraining of personnel keep pace with the rapid development of IT?
• The necessity of education in the field of information security, starting from secondary schools.
• The possibility of developing international cooperation for retraining of personnel.
FREE SOFTWARE AND SOLUTION OF THE INFORMATION SECURITY ISSUES: PROS AND CONS
Questions for the discussion:
• Free software and tasks to ensure full transparency and from the lack of undocumented features of software products.
• Terms of compliance with the Russian laws and standards especially with the Federal law from June 29, 2015 № 188-FZ on Amendments to the Law "On Information, Information Technologies and Protection of Information" and the Law "On the contract system."
• The possibility and necessity of development and support of free software standards in the Russian Federation.
• Mandatory compliance of developed and used in Russia software requirements with international standards
COGNITIVE TECHNOLOGIES AND INFORMATION SECURITY
Questions for the discussion:
• Robotics - the trend of today, having prospects of implementation not only in industry, home life, but also in armaments.
• The development of modern cognitive technologies goes towards granting robotics artificial intelligence: the risks and threats.
• Necessity of creation of legal norms, standards and rules for the use of cognitive technologies. Tasks of creating of means of protection against attacks from intelligent computer systems.
BUSINESS CLUB «FACING EAST: IT AND SECURITY»
Questions for the discussion:
Trends of Russian-Asian IT-cooperation. Where and why we use more and more Chinese and Asian equipment?
Pros and contradictions in the Russian-Asian cooperation. Are these equipment and technologies capable to fully replace Western counterparts?
Questions of Trusted execution environment of Asian countries IT-production. What should to be done.
How not to repeat our experience of the cooperation with western IT-companies, when we purchased products without creating anything of our own and localization?
How can we use the experience of China and other Asian countries in the development of IT industry in Russia?